Did you know your iOS app supports Notifications to be sent to your Apple Watch? It's true! Take a look at the steps below to set it up on your iOS device.
1. First thing we need to do, is make sure you have Notifications enabled for the app on your iOS device.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone, and navigate to the Notifications section.
- Scroll down to the list of apps on your device, and click in to your app.
- Be sure the 'Allow Notifications' toggle is green, and from there you can further customize how you'd like these alerts to come through on your iPhone.
2. Once we've double checked that Notifications are enabled on our iPhone, we can set them up to be sent to our watch, too!
- Close the Settings app, and navigate to the Watch app on your iPhone (if you can't find it, pull down in the middle of your screen and type 'Watch' into the search bar at the top).
- Once you're in, click into the Notifications section just like we did for your iPhone settings.
- Scroll down until you see the list of Apps, it will say 'Mirror iPhone alerts from:' and then list all the non-Apple apps on your watch.
- When you see your app, be sure it has the green toggle enabled. This will allow any push alerts that you receive on your phone to also appear on your watch.
That's it! If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!